Hey! I’m Jess, also known as Princess Jess/prncssxjess cos that’s what was available on social media. Even my parents refer to me as Princess Jess. It’s a bit strange. To be honest, I don’t recall any true reason for choosing that username sometime in 2015/16. I suppose I quite like the idea of being treated, and especially treating myself, like a princess. To me that simply means being respected and cared for. On a more personal level, it means that I have control over my life, I call the shots. Nobody is allowed to walk over me in any way. And as for the other part…well…my name is Jess. Duh.
Right, let’s get into this!
- I have a scar on my right hand from being kinda stupid when I was a baby. These days I call it my Lucky Fin, because it’s smaller than the other!
- I’ve been vegetarian my whole life (18 whole years!), until making the decision to go fully vegan in 2017. Before veganism, I’d already cut a lot of dairy from my diet cos it’s just a bit gross really.
- I started selling merchandise at wrestling shows in 2014, and it’s something I still do now (currently, and hopefully always, at Extreme World Wrestling in Hastings. Check ’em out).
- Despite working for a wrestling promotion, I actually really dislike the majority of professional wrestling…but I’m sure I’ll get into that in another post.
- I am the oldest of five children! I love each of my siblings equally, however anyone who knows me will be aware that my baby sister Misty is practically my best friend. She came into my life at a time when I really needed somebody to cuddle and spend time with and look after. Misty has helped me through a lot, especially in relation to my troubles with anxiety and PTSD. <3
- I have the main characters from The Aristocats tattooed on my thighs, thanks to the wonderful Georgiie Gibbs at Buzz Tattoo Lancing.
- My dad is a professional wrestling referee and Twitch streamer! You can view his streams right here. Gaming, chatting, radio shows…there’s something for everyone.
- Coffee? Black with one sugar thanks
- I saw My Chemical Romance live twice. I act like I don’t really care about them anymore, but the truth is they’re always in my heart. Once an emo, always an emo.
- I am a very big fan of pineapple as a pizza topping. And olives. And pizza in general. Mmmm, pizza.
I hope that wasn’t too horrific. I’ll get into some good stuff soon! I’m hoping to use this blog as a way to be more creative, process my thoughts, and (get ready for this one…) socialize with people who have any interest in what I have to say! I’m currently in the process of writing a review of a skin care product that I recently purchased, so be sure to follow me here on WordPress, and also keep your eyes out for any updates on my social media accounts (which can be found on the right-hand side on desktop, or below on mobile)!
PS…here’s a picture of me and my beloved baby friend!